Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- As a City marketing intern, your role will be to help developing cities and areas where Drivy Open should be strongly present with a specific focus on growing the number of private car owners.
What you'll work on:
- Recruit on the ground new private car owners through local events, ambassadors or referrals.
- Engage with the local owner communities: animate meetups, create your CRM to ensure a high-quality service and help them grow on the platform
- Make sure the Drivy brand stands out via the branding of our fleets and our car parks
- Collaborate with our Marketing Manager to test local channels to acquire new customers
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Isabelle our Marketing Manager France
- Our communities of owners in our key areas
- Local French team and Global marketing team
What you'll bring to the table
- A strong communicator, you’re highly outgoing and energetic
- Masters from a Business School or a University (Bac +4/5), ideally this would be your last end-of-course internship
- Hands-on mentality: you are results driven and you are ready to go on the ground to make things happen
- Ability to take the initiative and easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment
- Attention to detail, and minimal need for supervision
- Fluent in French and English
- You are passionate about the upcoming changes in the automotive industry
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.