Back to jobs listings
Product - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
All product people at Drivy share the same goal: providing an outstanding experience to their users. At Drivy, this is not only achieved by creating the sleekest product possible ; we are also inventing new mobility use cases and reshaping the car-sharing industry as we go along.
- Understand customer needs, conduct research and market analysis
- Engineer the simplest and smoothest solution. You need to design the way it works, and create the content: wording and copywriting are part of the deliverables
- Coordinate with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Analyze the success of features, by digging into data and running usability studies
Who you'll work with
- Our product team that you will join is made of 5 PMs, 2 Product Data Analysts, and 4 Product Designers, all working jointly with our 23 people tech team. Big enough to take the time to deep dive in the features you will build, small enough for your personal contribution to have a large impact on the company.
- You will form a squad along with developers, a product designer, a data analyst, and a stakeholder from the corresponding team in the company
What you’ll bring to the table
- Already shipped a quality app (which usually means a minimum of 2 years of experience)
- Gifted communicator (oral and written)
- Fluent in English
- Passionate about mobility
- Bonus: Skills in User Research, and previous experience in B2B products
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.